With settingi resolution, the Nikon D800 requires optical quality lens is very high to get the best picture. Unfortunately, a lot of lenses available to date mostly designed for low-resolution DSLR camera (below 24 MP). Thus, choosing the optimal lens for D800 / E is an important thing.
Even his own Nikon lenses memberian guide suitable suggestions are as follows:
- * AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
- * AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
- * AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- * AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
- * AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED
- * AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G
- * AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G
- * AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G
- * AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
- * AF-S NIKKOR 200mm ED VR II f/2G
- * AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR I
- * AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR
- * AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR
- * AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED
- * AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- * PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED
- * PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED
- * PC-E Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D
Indeed, I've heard complaints that the Nikon 50mm f/1.8G lens wearers in D800E Nikon DSLR cameras are not getting the results maximum sharpness, especially when using the largest aperture is f/1.8.
For those who terlanjut has great resolution camera like the Nikon D800 and the lenses are not recommended long or Nikon, try closing the lens aperture is approximately 2-3 stops from maximum aperture lens.
For example, using f / 4 when using berbukaan f/1.8 lens, and using f/11 aperture when using a lens berbukaan f / 4. Hopefully the results could be sharper.
But do not use too small aperture like f/22, because the optical diffraction will make the overall picture becomes sharper.
For those who are planning to buy a camera D800 / E, do not forget to prepare the funds to buy quality lenses to maximize the quality of the image sensor camera.
For those who do not have a Nikon D800, but want to look for a new lens, it's good to choose from the list at the top of the lens is a lens that Nikon still upscale optimal when upgraded high-resolution camera in the future.